Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some more Halloween pics...

Check out our friends the Tuckers-
Leslie defeated Mike in the corn bread contest. After 2 or 3 years of holding the title, he has passed on the honor.





Henry with his buddy Michael (the Jedi)



Continuing with the drama...


Taysom fawning over Michael Phelps
(her buddy Alaina)


Tucker with Sam (fire fighter?) and Trevor (the nerd)


Ilah and Lydia - the two scariest girls at the party.


The three cutest girls at the party!!



Look at the joy in Tucker's expression after a fun evening of tricks and treats... it says it all, doesn't it!?

10 comments:

Bennions said...

Happy Halloween Wallace family. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. How tall is Tucker now anyway? Looks like he passed up Taysom. Hannah has passed me up. I told her from here on out I will always look up to her. Tif

Becca said...

Looks like everyone had so much fun! That's a pretty fancy Storm Trooper helmet Henry. Is that Mike in the first picture? I can't tell. Love you guys.

Rachel said...

I love all the pictures! did you and Mike dress up? I think this last Halloween was the first Halloween I haven't dressed up since.....I don't know when! sad! Well, i left a message on your machine today. Jenn you should call me when you have a spare second and we can chat. Love all of you

Russ and Natalie said...

what would Halloween be without the drama, and oh ya, the late night puking.

Frances Wallace said...

ADORABLE ! CHARMING ! AMAZING! I'm crying now. I miss you sooooo bad.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

Adrienne said...

I love all the pictures and video clips! Every time you post pictures I am amazed at how much your kids change and grow. I miss you all. Love - Adrienne

Becca said...

Ben just informed me that the top picture is of your friends the Tuckers. haha Sorry Mike. I guess a strange woman dressed just like you with her hands on your shoulders should've been my first clue. Oh yea and reading what Jen actually wrote. haha

Megs said...

Everyone is so grown-up! We hope we'll get to see you guys over the holidays--we miss you!

Shannon said...

What is the cornbread contest? Call me ~ I miss you!

Natalie said...

I can't belive how much Taysom looks like you Jen!! Your family is so cute. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I hope all is well there. Give your family a hello from Shan's sister Natalie.