Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love a Parade!

I love sitting on the parade route on a sunny fall day.
I love listening to each band as they march along.
I love feeling that school spirit as either South's or North's band comes into view.
I love cheering for them as they pass by.
I love seeing the small smiles form on my students' faces.
I love embarrassing Tucker.
I love watching Ilah, Henry and whichever buddy has come with us as they scramble to collect as much candy as possible.

I love a parade!

(Sorry about the video... Does anyone know how to rotate an image? I can't seem to figure it out.)

2 comments:

themechams said...

Can you say jealous? I WANT TO LIVE IN A REAL TOWN! My kids have no idea what a regular parade is like. :-) Looks like you guys are having a ball! I miss you still!
C

Rachel said...

What grade is Tucker in now? I remember being the band until 8th grade, and then I thought I was too cool. But band really is cool, what was I thinking? Tell Tucker to stick with it! :)