Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Athletes...

Here is Ilah's volleyball pic... hate the background, but love the subject!

Tucker's senior basketball pic - look at those eyes.

Senior football 2012

I should also have a picture of Henry for football.  For some reason I didn't buy pictures.  I don't know what I was thinking, but luckily Mike has a team photo - I will try and add that picture soon.

I should also have a picture for Ilah's basketball.  Again, for some reason I didn't buy those pictures either.  We should get a team shot thought since Mike was the coach.

I know I will miss these days - even though attending all of the games, concerts, and extra activities/practices packs each and every week.

These are definitely some of my favorite memories already.... 



7 comments:

Rachel said...

One of these days Ilah and I will have to pepper. She'll probably kick my butt though. Very cool memories your family is making, even if it sounds SUPER busy! :)

Adrienne said...

Wow! Those are amazing pictures of AMAZING kids! They are gorgeous inside and out. It sure makes me miss you guys! Not that I didn't already:)

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

They really "radiate"! It's beautiful! They're beautiful! ALL of your children are such a beautiful blessing in our lives.

One Opinionated Housewife said...

I love the pictures, but hate how far away we live from each other.

Becca said...

I didn't know Ilah was playing basketball! Wish we could come watch some of these games. Can't wait to see you guys again soon! We miss you all.

Frances Wallace said...

I love these photos! I feel like we miss so much. Thank you for sharing. My g-kids are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]neoral uses
[/url] ciclosporina gesf
ciclosporina kairos
cyclosporine induced hypertension