Monday, December 31, 2012

Favorite December pics

Last time in East marching band uniform...


Visit to Santa at the mall


Reading Socks For Christmas

Ohhh ornaments...

Ilah Sue

Not sure what the boys are doing here
Decorating the perfect Christmas tree
Excited to see what Santa brought

Christmas morning
Tying Henry's new tie


perfect :)

Scripture case made by Ilah and new scriptures 

old lady gifts - pill holder and hand warmer


Merry Christmas

Ilah opening her EFY envelope
Woo Hoo - a promise of some $ to help her attend EFY

Surprise - luggage...

Dad with his girls

Happy Birthday Dad!

new blazer

Looking good at 43!

6 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas and birthday!

Becca said...

Love the pictures! Was the luggage really a surprise or were you being sarcastic? I just remember you were too tired to hide it after we got back from shopping at 2am. :)

The Wallace Family said...

Nothing was a surprise :( But the kids were good sports anyway

Adrienne said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas and birthday celebration! Thanks for posting the picks - it helps me feel close to you guys...I am on the verge of making a resolution to start a blog, but we will see...

Rachel said...

Taysom's face, getting her old lady gifts, is awesome. Also, her "I hate pushups" shirt is hilarious. Glad you guys didn't "forget" Mikes bday this year. :) I am still a little shocked every time I see a picture of him and remember how thin he is! Looks like a wonderful Christmas!

Frances Wallace said...

I just love you sharing your awesome moments with us.

If I win the HGTV home, vehicle and $500,000, we'll have an awesome Christmas in 2013. Taysom and Tucker won't have to worry a moment about the cost of their missions.

I can dream can't I ?