Monday, December 21, 2009

Donkey?!?


About a week ago, we were doing our family scripture study...I believe some where in Moroni... When it was Ilah's turn to read, her verses contained the word "hell". I have explained to the kids on multiple occasions that a word only becomes a bad word if it is used as a curse. I guess that doesn't change the fact that they don't feel comfortable saying it though. Anyway, Ilah decided to replace that word since she didn't want to say it. We were completely amused and surprised when she replaced "hell" with "donkey" - TWICE!

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

So glad you wrote about the "donkey" switch. I love Ilah for her sensitivity as well as her creativity.

Frances Wallace said...

I love Ilah's hair. Thank you for sharing fun pictures.

Megs said...

This totally made me laugh!