Friday, April 2, 2010

Taysom and Henry's Photo-shoot

Ilah recently had a concert (which was awesome by the way), and me and Henry went early and dropped Ilah off, so she could get ready to perform. Well, after re-reading the program for the third time and staring off into space for a few minutes, I remembered I had brought my camera with me. Henry and I were extremely happy to have something to do before the program began and ended up having a photo-shoot. Haha, yep, I am pretty sure you'll be seeing us on magazine covers and winning America's next top model really soon :)



this is probably my favorite pic :P

normal


weird/crazy



peace out!


can you say "gangsta!" :)

Yes, I am wearing fuzzy socks with my flats.

W for Wallaces

I love Henry's expression in this one!


Us chilling
Mom's trying to ignore the camera
Dad got in on the photo action
Ilah after her rock and roll performance. She did awesome!!!

I had to get a shot with this musical star :)

I'll be posting some video's of her performance later.

6 comments:

Frances Wallace said...

Love it! Everyone looks awesome. I wish I was there! I have the best family in the world.

Do you have video of the performance?

Wow! Those tongues are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Haha, thanks! Ya, we pride ourselves on our tongues :) lol

Ya, we do have a couple of videos that I'll post soon.

Love you!
Taysom

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Thanks for the recent posts! I get so excited when I see a new one from the Wallace branch of the family! And the photos make you seem not quite so far away. Looking forward to the video!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! :) I'll try to post more stuff soon!

<3 Taysom

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Sweet photos, and ditto to what G-ma said about loving new pics and updates on your bloggy blog.

Peace out fellow gangstas,

Nat

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the video. Get it up!

Ben