Saturday, September 5, 2009

Taysom makes my life sound easy in comparison, and it's not

7:00-7:50: seminary (usualy late because of Taysom)
7:50-8:30: band practice
8:30-3:30: school
3:30-7:30: football practice
8:30-10:00: basketball(on wendesdays)

do you think, after all that I want to explain to Taysom how my day went? no. I just want to eat, and watch some sports. even on Saturday we have pratice from 8:30am-11:30am. even this monday, with no school, we have practice from 8:30am-11:30am.

I was a ball boy on friday for the Varsity, the game was at West Plains (which is about a 3 hour ride). they have the weirdest mascot. they're the West Plain Zizzers, which is supposed to be the sound of lightning. Anyways, we're supposed to start the game at 7pm, but it get's pushed back to 9pm, because of lightning. the game gets done at about 11:30pm. we actualy leave West Plains about midnight. I was home, in my bed, sleeping at about 4am. of course we have a full contact the next day at 8:30 am, which the coaches don't exempt me from, and of course I was in the whole 2 hour scrimage, and I got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep the night before.

but, on the bright side, BYU beat OU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14-13, it was a nail-biter from the begining. 4th and goal, on the 6 yard line, Max Hall finds a reciever at the back of the endzone! Max Hall threw for over 300 yards that game, it was incredible. now I can rub this win in several of my OU-loving friends faces.

Tucker

7 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

wo! tucker! you are so lying, we are not late because of me! i am in the car before you or mom! and second i never said your life was easy.

taysom

Becca said...

BYU! BYU! BYU!

And to both Taysom and Tucker: You guys need to get off of your butts and do something productive.

Ben

Frances Wallace said...

Uncle Ben is funny but right. Moms and Dads do all that you've done and have to worry and stress about their children getting to places, doing well and pick up the pieces when a child is having a melt down. They have to worry about the finances, balanced meals and the money to fill the gas tank to get everyone to where they need to be on time. They go to work, shop for your clothes and pay for all your activities. In their spare time they do laundry, clean the yard and the vomit when the children are ill even when they may be sick themselves.

Oh yes you are busy but Mom and Dad are Physical and mentally spent. Did I mention they have responsibility for your spiritual growth and teachings? They worry most about that.

Love you so much!

The Wallace Family said...

I think Ben was being sarcastic :)

Hey Tucker - I am happy that you have decided to post to our blog! You are extremely busy - doing things you love! Can't wait for your first home game... Watching the Cougars win was cool, but I want to see the Eagles kick butt!

By the way, I think you need to visit my class next week. We are covering "The Sentence" . I think you need a refresher on starting sentences with capitals! <3 you!!!

One Opinionated Housewife said...

I got tired just reading both of your posts. You make me look like such a slacker. Honestly, I remember being very busy when I was your age, and I have wondered how I survived the lack of sleep. Just remember to throw some fun into your lives and not take high school too seriously. I regret that I never took an elective class that was just for fun.

Bennions said...

Tucker-- oh, the pain. Sounds like even with the stacked schedule you still rock the field. Way to go. We had to make a pizza run after the Big Win. GO COUGS! TIf

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Both of your schedules make my head spin. I hope neither of you are taking on more than you really want or more than you can handle. But mostly I hope you are doing what you love and making happy memories.