Wednesday, July 8, 2009

While me, my parents, and Tucker were on the trek, Adrienne and Grandma Crosby came to Joplin and stayed with Ilah and Henry. Thankyou so much!!!! Here are some pics of their stay...

These are out of order. F.Y.I.




Adrienne, Mom, Ilah, and Henry's right cheek :)


Us waiting in line at the airport.

Adrienne eating the ginormous chef salad!



Adrienne, me, and Ilah enjoying the fried okra (idk how to spell that). This was when we ate at Lambert's.



Playing card games on the way to the airport.




The boys eating Mc Donalds.





Henry acting like a cardboard cut out.


Grandma about to leave.

Grandma and Mom.



Grandma and the grand kids.

We played dice while we were waiting.



Me comforting Ilah. She was very upset when Aunt A and Grandma had to leave.



Grandma and Ilah. Pretty in pink :)



Sitting on my favorite couch.

We love you guys! Thanks so much for coming out and we can't wait to see you at the family reunion :)

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

I loved being with you in Joplin! Can hardly wait for our reunion!

Love, Grandma "C"

The Wallace Family said...

me too! its going to be a party :)

taysom <3