Friday, May 1, 2009

Henry Persuades Through Humor

A couple of weeks ago we took the family to Olive Garden in honor of Tucker's birthday. After our delicious dinner we were deciding who wanted to go to Academy Sports with Dad and Tucker to pick out Tucker's birthday present (a clay pidgeon thrower). Henry quickly piped up that he needed to go because he really needed new shoes. I had no sooner given the questioning look when Henry started explaining, "Mom, let me show you my shoes' new features, and they weren't included!"

That boy had us all cracking up :)


3 comments:

Frances Wallace said...

I just adore Henry! He is truly funny just like his Daddy! Michael keep me laughing all the time just like that.

You should have heard Michael's excuses for losing seven jackets in one winter.

Rachel said...

Hey Wallace swing kids! Just to let you know, we started a blog for our dance hall. I'll be posting things that are going on for the Woodside dance hall, but also lots of information on all things Swing including dance tutorials. So in case you haven't got your swing fix all the way out there in MO, you can check that blog. Also, if you type in rexburgswing in you tube, a bunch of single move tutorials will pop up. They're really helpful. www.woodsideswing.blogspot.com We sure miss you guys!!

Rachel said...

Hey, Jenn I have a question for you. I tried to make mom and Richie's mom the footstep things ( I think you saw on our blog) like you and Mike made. We were so excited that doing it out of Plaster of Paris was cheap, but after they were done, mom said if it was plaster of paris, she couldn't put it outside. So we want to make it like you guys did. How did you do that?