Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tucker Turns 14 -




In honor of Tucker's recent birthday:

Fourteen Facts About Tuckman ~




1. Favorite Song: "Road Man" - a reggae flavor

2. Over 6 feet tall (6' 1")

3. Likes to toot his horn (literally)
He recently earned a superior rating on both his solo and and duet at the solo and ensemble competition.



4. Can "drop" his opponents on the spot



5. Favorite Color: purple (I think - )

6. Avoids most vegetables - will tolerate salad with ranch dressing and possibly broccoli - somewhat enjoys squash and other veggies when battered and fried.


7. Eats at least 10 eggs per week


8. His dribbling is the heart beat of our home :)
I start worrying when I don't hear it and Tucker is home.


9. Talented writer


10. Has a quiet, yet awesome sense of humor and can laugh at himself to boot!


11. Would be a fantastic spy because he is extremely hard to read.


12. Is the master at avoiding conversations - esp. with his mother :(


13. Creator of "squirrel man"



14. Is BOSS!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Bennions said...

Happy Birthday Tucker. I can believe how tall he is but it is still amazing. I just learned that eggs in the diet help your brain to not shrivel up as you age. Looks like that won't be a problem for Tucker. Thought you would like the good news. Think of it as a birthday wish come true. Tif

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Tucker!! I LOVE the picture of you in the tree..adorable. :)

Rachel said...

That picture of you in the tree is still how I remember you! You are still such a cutie!

Frances Wallace said...

You make me tear up. (Big Surprize) Tucker , you are amazing. I can't believe the wonderful man you have become. You are so much like your daddy!
Love,
G-Ma Fran

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, Tuck!!!

Ben