Sunday, September 23, 2012

Photo Dump

This morning I took a few pictures of Mike in his new suit so we could show Fran.  After losing 60 pounds, everything just hangs.  Thank goodness for belts!  On more than one occasion, people have come up to me to make sure Mike wasn't sick - saying he looks emaciated, etc.  I, on the other hand, think that he looks wonderful.  Of course, it is nice to see him in something that actually fits ;)
See for yourself...

Thanks for the suit, Mom Wallace!

When I went to download the pictures to my computer, I realized that I had several great photos that I never posted.  (That's what happens when school and football and volleyball seasons starts.)  So here is a quick photo dump:

Henry turns 12!
Round Two - much happier this go around.


Homemade ice cream and Texas sheet cake :)
Oldest showing youngest the temple.
Henry's first experience to do baptisms for the dead.  Entire family was there!
I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.  One of the best moments ever.


Sunset at the Kansas City temple


Last hurrah of summer ~ Pittsburg, Kansas aquatic center

Our beautiful girls

Henry at the diving board

Tucker, Mike, Ilah and Taysom

Slide Races


First day of Senior year... he didn't have to leave as early as the rest of us.

First day of 7th grade

First day of 8th grade

Ready to tackle another school year 
Our little garden is actually producing bell peppers!

Mike and Ilah before trip to Parsons, Kansas for first High Council Sunday.
Ilah spoke too!
I am so thankful for my many blessings - especially my family.  I am one lucky momma/woman!!

12 comments:

Becca said...

Love the pictures and the suit! Wow, Mike looks so different in that suit. You look great Mike -not sick. :)

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Wow...Mike looks great! How did he lose all of the weight?

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Wow...Mike looks great! How did he lose all of the weight?

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Love Mike's new look and suit! And I bet the kids can hardly wait till tomorrow..............'cause they just get better looking everyday! It's true!

Love all the photos! Did I spy a new sofa in one of those pics?

Adrienne said...

I hate trying to post! Something always goes wrong and I have to retype everything! but looking at these pics was like "Shock and Awe" for me - EVERYONE has been through such a transformation and everyone is growing up so much! Mike you do look great - definitely not sick! Miss you and love you all so much!

Megs said...

Mike looks amazing! The world's idea of healthy weight has become so skewed. I had one woman tell me to beware of anorexia. Um, yeah, pretty sure I'm in no danger of that! Love all the pictures. Your family is wonderful.

Rachel said...

Tucker is a senior?? When did that happen? Yeah, and I want to know how Mike lost all the weight. I need some tips. I'm with A, every single picture was shocking, in a good way. Your kids are just so grown up and beautiful.

Taysom Wallace said...

Thank you! We are adorable lol :) I love you guys!

Taysom

Frances Wallace said...

I'm with A, I have had great problems leaving messages on you site.

Everyone looks amazing but I miss seeing our amazing Jennifer in the photos.

I am sooo blessed to call you "FAMILY"!

One Opinionated Housewife said...

What a beautiful family! I miss you guys so much! Love you!
-Zadi (:

Bennions said...

Your family looks awesome. Hats off to Mike losing weight takes such commitement. Good Work!

Adrienne said...

P.S. Jenn and family, I wasn't saying I hated posting on your blog - I was simply saying that I have a hard time posting on any blog because of my lack of computer smarts. I do something wrong or our old computers mess up and it is just annoying. Just wanted to let you know;)