Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mommy

My Mom is the person I want to be.  She's not perfect, but I have no doubt that one day she will be. 
My Mom is constantly trying to improve herself.  She doesn't settle with anything,  She keeps working on something until its complete and up to standard, or else it does not leave the to do list.
My Mom is supportive.  She is always the one cheering at sport games or applauding at performances.  Often she persuades others to do the same.
My Mom fills our home with music.  I love listening to her play piano, although it doesn't happen much anymore.  Instead a lot of her time is spent helping us kids develop our talents.
My Mom exudes life.  Our garden is now blossoming due to her love for nature.  And she loves seeing the bunnies hop around our yard.
My Mom is my hero.  She is the glue that holds my family together and the glue that holds me together.  I don't know how many times she's helped me through friendless, stressful, and exhausting experiences.  She drove me and Tucker and my friends to EFY in Idaho, just so we could have that experience.  She encourages me and my Siblings to try out for new things and when I was given a part in the musical she came to multiple showings of it.  I love seeing her smile and knowing that she's proud of me, and that's probably one of biggest reasons why I try to become better too. 

 (These pictures are pretty random, so I apologize, but I really love them)





I love you Mommy! :)

6 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

What a beautiful tribute Taysom! I couldn't agree more! Happy Mother's Day Jenn!

Becca said...

I love your mom too! I loved reading this, Taysom. I agree with all of it and have no doubt that you will be a mother like her too, someday.

Love and miss you guys!

The Wallace Family said...

What a fun treat to check the blogs and find these sweet words. I love being your mom, Taysom. You 'scroundrals' bring me so much joy... it totally out weighs the vomit, and biting, etc :)

Frances Wallace said...

I totally believe that Jennifer is one of the finest women I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

Michael is truly blessed to call her his wife.

I am often intimidated by her talents, intelligence and heavenly spirit. Like frosting on a cake, she is humble, kind and a classic beauty. I love the frosting!

It's not easy being the mother-in-law to someone practically perfect in every way.

Love forever,
Mom Fran

Adrienne said...

Happy MOther's Day Jenn, I've always known how amazing you are, but it was fun to read about it from Taysom. Thank you for being my sister and friend - I love you!!!

The Wallace Family said...

Becca - Taysom will be a much better mother!

Fran - too high praise to live up to, but thank you.

Adrienne - I love you too!!

Hope everyone had a great mother's day :)