Sunday, May 16, 2010

Flour Tag

A couple of weeks ago the YM and YW played flour tag for a joint activity.

You can see more thorough directions at http://www.sugardoodle.net/Youth_Activities
but basically all of the players fill up socks and nylons with flour and hit the other players with the socks to get them out. Last one standing wins! :)
The game was pretty fun, but I once again learned how stupid boys were. You see I had gotten out and this one boy had also gotten out, so we WEREN'T playing. Despite this fact, Toby comes up and hits me on my back with his flour sock as hard as he possibly could. (F.Y.I. I had a huge purple bruise because of that.) Well, I was furious that he would do that. Afterall I did nothing to him! So, I turned to him and called him and idiot and hit him as hard as I could in the back... he fell over and the Bishop who had watched this whole incident burst out laughing! (Sigh) Why are boys so dumb?
The best part of the activity was after the prayer. We were no longer playing flour tag, so we decided to take all of the leftover flour in our socks and dump it on eachother :) Here are some pictures of that...


5 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun activity!!! We never did anything like that. So cool.

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

It looks like lots of fun, but......am I the only one who thinks it would be a mess to clean up after? I hope you were outside! Love, Grandma "C"

Frances Wallace said...

You look great in white! I just want to smack that boy that hurt you.

I'm with G-Ma C, I don't want to clean the mess up. Giggle, giggle.

The Wallace Family said...

haha! ya, that would be a horrible mess to clean up, but we were outside,so it was alright. love you guys!

taysom

Frances Wallace said...

I love the new blog layout!