Friday, January 1, 2010

Joplin High School @ the Cotton Bowl

If you plan on watching any bowl games tomorrow, look for the best looking trumpet player during the pregame and half time show at the Cotton Bowl game (brand new stadium in Dallas) -Oklahoma State vs. Ole Miss @ 1:00 pm (central time).


The JHS band was also in the Dallas New Year's parade today. I watched via the internet and caught a glimpse of Tucker all decked out in his uniform. I hope he's having a great experience. We really miss him around here - esp. last night at our New Year's Eve get together... more details about that in future posts.

Happy 2010!!!

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

What a great experience for Tucker! We'll be watching!

Frances Wallace said...

Papa and I were watching. The program was great but we couldn't really pinpoint Tucker.

That was a great experience, Tucker. I hope you had a blast.

The Wallace Family said...

I think I saw him - but I'll have to wait until he gets home to verify that it was in fact him :)