Thursday, March 26, 2009

Previous post cont...

New Beginnings

My Young Women's group


Alyssa, Lauren, Me, Brittany, and Priscila


I'd like to say that that wasn't our pose and that we just weren't ready, but...


The steps to kissing someone

1: get close to them


2: Look deeply into there eyes




3: Do it before they realize whats going on and move away

Tucker knows he loves me, even though he is apparently too cool to have his sister kiss him on the cheek.

shouldn't this be the opposite???


the two princesses of the house

Say cheese!

This year for new beginnings my ward all represented a value and a princess who went along with the value. I was Belle and I represented knowledge. We all had to explain how the princess went along with the value, and tell it like we were the person. I must admit everyone said I did the best and was the funniest. Just had to mention that :) I had a lot of fun, and I think everyone else did too. I mean who doesn't like wearing crowns and eating refreshments?

4 comments:

Frances Wallace said...

I adore Jennifer and Taysom. I'm so lucky to be related to them. I adore Ilah, Henry, Tucker and ,my Michael too!

Rachel said...

Love that last picture! Tay, you look so excited :)

The Wallace Family said...

thank's grandma! its ok i think its time my siblings realize i am the favorite grandchild :)

and ya, i was excited! plus, i was hyped up on sugar! either way i agree it is an awesome pic

taysom

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Okay, it is about time that ya'll updated your blog! I love that you Wallace kids are all so smart, but how could you not be given who your parents are? I just want half of your intelligence!

Nat