Thursday, October 9, 2008

Taysom's Top Ten

Top Ten Things About Taysom (according to her mother):

10. Her dimples and twinkling eyes

9. How she can still rationalize pushing the snooze for the 15th time even though she knows there is no way she can get ready in under 40 minutes. (okay, that is really something that drives me nuts, however, I know that in the future when she is no longer sleeping here, I will miss that... Right?)

8. Fantastic vocab: "Eperdermal"

7. Knowing how to laugh at herself ("this stays in the intermediate family!")

6. Knowing the power of prayer and being our constant reminder to pray and bless the food

5. Her "geeky" uniqueness (our little turkey vulture)

4. Her motivation and drive esp. with academics

3. Being steadfast and immovable (a.k.a. stubborness, in a good way)

2. Deep abiding faith/awesome scripture study habit!

1. Her competitive, fiesty nature - WE LOVE IT!!!!

Happy 15th! You are beautiful inside and out and the best big sister/daughter in the world!

As Grandma Hinckley would say, "Stay as sweet as you are." I love you so much :)

6 comments:

themechams said...

I can add a few to that list...
What a wonderful girl! Happy birthday Taysom. Miss you bunches!

Shannon said...

Happy 15th Taysom. I can't believe that you are only 1 year away from a driver's license. Where has the time gone? All of us here in Dayton love you and miss you.
S and family

Adrienne said...

Taysom ~ I am in awe of you. You are beautiful inside and out and I'm so glad that I get to be your aunt. I miss seeing you grow up.....Happy Belated Birthday!
Aunt A

Rachel said...

Amen! the post also made me miss grandma Hinckley and her saying that. It was a good reminder. Thanks!

Elder Hinrichsen said...

Taysom (and the entire Wallace family)!!! Do you even remember us lowly Hinrichsen's? How we LOVE you and your family!!! We catch up on your latest happenings from Christine every once in a while!!! Glad we found your blog (what a GREAT slide show). I always thought Taysom was one of the most truly beautiful girls I ever knew.

One Opinionated Housewife said...

You are an awesome example to me, and oh ya, more importantly to Zadi too. Happy 15th!