Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Fish




Yesterday while we were at Wal mart, I got a fish and named him Rascal Debata Wallace. So once I got home from Wal mart I had to wait about 4 hours before putting the fish in because we didn't have that special cleaner for the water. So what I did was basically watch TV and slowly do my chores. Once it was time I was so excited. I quickly asked my mom to help me pour the water in the tank. Once the fish was in I had to wait until supper time to bring the fish up to my room. So me and Henry carefully took the fish up to my room and set it on my vanity. I plugged it in and went to sleep. The next morning I looked at my fish, and it was dead. I ran to my brother and my mom. My mom told me I could take it back to the store since it hasn't even been 24 hours. And that's the story of my fish.

By Ilah

3 comments:

Frances Wallace said...

Oh my honey, I'm so sorry. Fish don't live very long lives. Don't put Grandma or papa in a bowl of water, OK??????? HA HA !

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Wow, you are a good fish owner cause I just dump the fish in the water after 30 minutes. Zadi's fish ate 3 snails this morning...we couldn't believe that all of those snails would fit inside of him. We can even see the snails in his stomach...yummy!! She was bummed that he ate the snails because she got them at Warm Springs and we thought that they would just keep the fish company, not become his breakfast. Better luck next time.

Becca said...

So, did you get a new fish and did it live through the night?